The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents.
Our 34 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
L’Oréal key numbers (2017):
- 1st cosmetics group worldwide
- €26.02 Bn in sales
- 498 patents registered by our research team
- 82,600 employees from 150 different nationalities
- 34 brands Awards and Recognitions: 2017
- 1st company for Gender Equality by Equileap
- Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
- 9th Global Top Company by LinkedIn
- Grand Prize for Gender Diversity in the CAC 40 Category by Ethics & Boards Observatory and the Institut du Capitalisme Responsable
- Top 10 of the Thomson Reuters Global Diversity & Inclusion Index
- Operational Excellence Award by MEDEF
- Top 10 best employers in France for digital communication by Potential Park
- World’s Top 5 Most Dynamic Companies by Universum
- Triple AAA rating by CDP
-one of two companies worldwide to receive top marks for preventing climate change, managing water sustainably and addressing deforestation across entire supply chain