We are a Barcelona-based start-up born to disrupt the €30Bn European floral industry! We are changing the way people buy and receive flowers, through a direct supply chain marketplace, long-lasting flowers at a lower market price and a modern brand with a simplified UX.
With a super intermediated-supply and super-fast digitalization, the sector is up for disruption and we want to lead it all the way in EU!
After just 18 months of operations we are already disrupting the way people buy flowers in 3 countries and growing at 3-digit levels, being backed by top EU venture capital funds with +€9M of raised funds! But, that’s just what we’re doing today, we have so much to come and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the German market, to take Colvin to the next level! The Germany's country manager will be a key player in the Growth team and work directly with the COO and all the departments to make sure we continue growing and satisfying customers in the recently launched German market. You will be the responsible of leading the growth and the Germany's P&L. You will lead the local marketing strategy and will lead the local team to achieve the business goals.
What You’ll Do
· Take ownership of Germany's performance, from topline to bottom line
· Implement growth and marketing activities to drive user acquisition and retention
· Lead, plan, manage marketing plans to increase the brand awareness of the Colvin brand
· Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement across countries and channels
· Budget ownership and control, making sure we deploy the planned budgets efficiently in both earned, paid and owned channels
· Lead PR, communications, social media and partnerships teams
· Work closely with our COO, HQ Marketing, Operations, Product and your local team to continue improving our services and growing in the market
· Lead and motivate the +3 persons local marketing/communications team to work with passion and excellence
What You’ll Need
At least +5 years of business management/growth/marketing for a consumer company with demonstrable results.
Proven management experience with at least 1 direct report
BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
Excellent project management and communication skills.
Experience running Highly analytical mindset with a focus on business metrics, making data-driven, insightful decisions to drive the business forward
The ability to balance business needs with a sense of urgency while delivering high quality results
Strong sense of ownership
German Fluent / English Fluent
What We Offer
· Lead the most important market of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Barcelona!
· Young, multidisciplinary and dynamic environment, with a talented team, clear vision and a results-driven culture!
· Be a key member for the disruption and scalability of the billion cut-flower sector!
esta oferta en LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1164351436/