We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
HR Enabling Services (HRES) is a s ervice oriented organization belonging to Global HR Operations that supports Workday system andHR cloud-based services within Sony globally.
As our HRES Operations Manager, you will primarily lead a team of skilled analysts who deliver a first class HRIS global service, with the final objective to enable, empower and improve our HR Operations. You will take ownership of the work packages assigned to the team, including delivery of HRIS essential support, maintenance and expertise.
We are seeking someone who is a proven expert or consultant with Workday, and ideally with some experience of Case Management Systems. You will be partnering with business areas and stakeholder groups to drive the continual improvement of our systems and processes, as such you should be adept with building exceptional relationships and trust internally and at all levels.
As Team Leader
- Ensure delivery of the work packages assigned to the team, as per the agreed SLAs; planning, organising and prioritising, managing resource availability, balancing their capacity and assigning work.
- Act as the primary point of escalation for any complex issues which cannot be resolved by their subordinates.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and quality of the services delivered.
- Continuously develop the team members to enable their careers and improve the overall team performance.
For any of the HRIS systems (i.e. Workday, Case Management System, Knowledge Base):
- Configure system, build and create reports and dashboards, create and maintain integrations with other systems, and manage access.
- Act as a consultant providing innovative solutions to the business requirements. Provide advice, support and maintain system related business processes. Design, implement and test system changes.
- Deliver essential support and manage system related incidents. Contribute to develop and maintain the knowledge database (symptoms and solutions) to ensure efficient query resolution and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Manage system enhancements, upgrades and releases of HRIS system.
- Coordinate with HRIS vendor to troubleshoot system technical issues.
You Will Have
- Consultancy experience with Workday.
- Relevant IT, Engineering or HR qualification/degree.
- Previous experience working in HR or an HRIS Service Centre or other customer oriented environment is beneficial.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, teamwork, presentation, project management and organisation skills.
- Flexibility to respond to and prioritize numerous technology requests.
- High quality standards and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to maintain and enhance professional relationship with the client.
- Extensive proven experience of working within a multi-national organisation.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Experience of managing a culturally diverse and remote team preferable.
- Fluent in English.