- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a strategy and operations or program management capacity.
- Experience in data, policy, regulatory or other related fields.
- Experience with influencing leadership cross-functionally.
- Experience with operating in EMEA markets and knowledge of Google's products/services.
- Experience in strategy for complex business challenges.
About The Job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role you'll be responsible for leading the Data Privacy program for the EMEA Go-to-Market team which will cover three areas: increasing partners’ trust in Google as the best company to partner with to navigate the transformational shift in data privacy, educating and empowering GBO teams to manage privacy related conversations with clients and partners as well as de-risking ads product portfolio and influencing global and strategic product and policy decisions on data privacy. As Data Privacy becomes a strategic area for Google, you will play a vital role in ensuring EMEA Business voice is represented in global discussion with cross-functional stakeholders across Partnerships, Legal, Marketing, PR, Product and Engineering. As our advertisers, publishers and other partners in the ecosystem look to Google to understand what the privacy shift means for the online marketing and advertising business, you will balance the PR, legal and business implications to manage an open dialog with the industry while not putting Google’s reputation at risk. You will also ensure that partners understand the impact of the shifts on the tactical aspects of buying media with Google.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Bring EMEA voice to global cross-functional efforts to continue to de-risk Google’s advertising product portfolio.
- Land product changes effectively in the market balancing Google’s reputation, building partner trust and supporting them with campaign management.
- Ensure appropriate sales readiness efforts are aligned with the core privacy narrative.
- Partner with EMEA stakeholders to keep pulse of market response to Google’s actions and keep them updated on the roadmap, anticipated risks and plans.
- Drive privacy business cadence in EMEA, including business planning, internal executive and non-executive communication.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form