Estas aplicando para formar parte de la base de talento de Novartis. Actualmente no estamos en búsqueda activa para esta posición, pero estamos generando una base de talento para futuras oportunidades. Si te gustaría ser considerado para alguna posición similar en el futuro por favor ingresa tu CV.
The Head of Sales Excellence supports the business by optimizing resource allocation and sales processes by applying efficient, and innovative tailor-made recommenda-tions to the Country Head and BU Heads to drive growth on both top and bottom line. The incumbent leads the company’s resource allocation choices, drives performance management, delivers market insights and secures those sales processes and sys-tems such as CRM are fit for purpose.
An additional focus area is to strengthen cross-country communication and knowledge sharing within key strategic cluster and regional initiatives, being a member of the Eu-rope 1 Commercial Excellence leadership team.
The Head of Sales Excellence also supports the cross-functional collaboration with the Cluster Training Manager/Lead and the Cluster Customer Engagement Lead and se-cures seamless implementation of training and customer engagement plans.
The position provides direction that leads to better business plans and their high quality implementation to ensure future success of the business and thereby positively contribute to the profitable growth. This will be achieved through optimizing the use of company resources (people and budget).
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Implement standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs for physician, pharmacy and speciality FFs across the different BUs
- Drive FF productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision making by targeting & segmentation, territory design/alignment, FF capacity planning, product allocation, call plan design and monitoring, customer acquisition strategies and action plans, performance measurement and monitoring, FF ROI analysis for all FF lines
- Develop, upgrade and monitor FF incentive systems
- Align strategic company and BU objectives with sales and promotion plans and incentive schemes
- Implement local and regional SFE performance monitoring dashboards and provide regular reports to BUs and regions
- Business and Customer Insights
- Setting up a roadmap to develop an insight driven organization
- Driving the systematic generation of insights for all business units and generating recommendations for the business
- Ensuring the compilation and monthly analysis of market data
- Creation of ad hoc market, product and business analysis based on internal and external data
- Carrying out market research projects
- Support & coordination of the marketing team during all planning cycles (budgets and strategic planning)
- Support of calculation of price cuts with the pricing models of the healthcare institutions
- Create presentations for the management team and the general manager
- CRM, systems and MCM enablement
- Management of commercial relevant business systems (e.g. CRM) in close collaboration with IT
- Business leadership and responsibility for CRM roll out/upgrade
- Secure high quality availability and access to customer and business data for management and FF, improve data integration of different systems and optimise data reports and utilization
- Drive effectiveness of multichannel tools and foster culture of acceptance and innovation within the company by integration of multichannel activities in commercial plan, transparency of digital customer contacts in CRM and synergies to FF activities via hybrid models to complement FF presence and/or reach customers beyond FF
- Support local business initiatives and secure regulations and guidelines, e.g. Step Change
- Best Practice Sharing
- Being part of the cluster 1 ComEx leadership team and regional sales excellence network, facilitate and proactively manage best practice sharing across BUs and within the cluster and region
- Training and Development
- Support Cluster T&D Lead/Manager in identification of competency gaps, building and rolling out training programs/materials and measuring impact of activities via PeakPerformance and SkillMaster KPIs
- Customer Engagement
- Support Cluster Customer Engagement Lead in identification of patient and customer needs via market research activities and FF feedback, deriving business insights, develop customer engagement services and supporting successful commercialisation incl. monitoring of KPIs
- University degree in business administration or comparable studies
- English + local language as a plus
- Background in consulting, pharmaceuticals industry or FMCG 3+ years
- SFE/market research experience of min. 2 years is a must
- Sales experience is an advantage/must
- Consulting experience is an advantage
- Digital/Multichannel experience of 2 years is advantage
- Profound skills in market and competitor
- Strong analytical skills and high learning agility
- Affinity to CRM and IT systems
- Superior ability to communicate, collaborate effectively, and push things through/across a global, matrixed company
- Excellent project management capabilities
COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ
Sandoz Farmacéutica, S.A.
Gerencia Comercial y General