SMB (Small Medium Businesses) Sales and Account Managers define the strategy and execute tactical plans to help commercial SMB-sized companies reinvent the way they buy indirect supplies for their companies. The Account Manager plans and delivers quota, builds and develops accounts managers (also referred to as "customer advisors"), implements prospect acquisition and customer growth campaigns, and fosters voice of customer feedback. The ideal candidate will have experience in consistently delivering multi-million dollar quotas, executing sales strategy and tactics, and developing cross-functional relationships to voice customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
Amazon is looking for SMB Acct. Managers for Amazon Business Team in Spain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Assisting customers with Registration and presenting registered customers with Amazon Business account tours
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
- Spanish and English language required
- BA/BS required
- 1/2+ years sales management, purchase/buyer, operations experience or consulting
- Strong quantitative skills
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
Job ID: A897658