LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Enterprise Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team. You will be acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth.
- As an Enterprise Relationship Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging market for LinkedIn.Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of LTS Talent Solutions business in key accounts in Spain.
- Engage and build strong relationships within companies and partners at all levels including C-level Executives
- He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Drive revenue by understanding who’s who in the customer’s buyers circle and build strong relationships with clients understanding clients’ business goals.
- Lead client discussions through data-driven storytelling and proposing solutions to clients to address their talent acquisition and employer branding challenges
- Work closely with operations people in the region to align on business goals and priorities - and push through to get us operating successfully and compliantly.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team at LinkedIn.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 10+ years of applicable sales experience
- Proficient in Portuguese
- Experience working within Spain and Portugal
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication (including public speaking) skills
- Capable to shift communication style and content to fit the needs of different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Demonstrated sales operational excellence, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to engage cross-functional partners to deliver customer value
- Ability to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Build and maintain strong expertise in LinkedIn data and Solutions and the value they bring to customers
- Use data and insights to inform decision making, to support investment recommendations or overcome customer objections
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: