The Sales Enablement Opportunity
As Jobandtalent’s Global Sales Enablement Manager, you will act as a creation and integration agent with focus on increasing the revenue from our frontline sales and sales managers. This position is responsible for leading the 12+ month Sales Enablement program, maintaining alignment to our growth initiatives, close collaboration to the VP of Global Sales and other Sr. Level company stakeholders. This is unique opportunity to create and lead, not refine and fight.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity, sales skills competencies and establish visibility into sales rankings
- Map Jobandtalent’s sales process with our customers’ buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales team to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive role-based sales on-boarding programs by partnering closely with HR and third-party technology providers
- Develop and deliver dynamic vertical-based sales playbooks through close collaboration with front line sales managers, country managers
- Participate in the selection and deployment of technologies to be used by the sales team to increase their efficiency and effectiveness
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement, design strategies to increase sales productivity and maintain a 12 – 18-month sales enablement roadmap
Your Previous Knowledge/Experience:
- Direct field sales, field sales management or extensive sales enablement experience
- Experience creating and implementing a variety of sales enablement initiatives including – sales process/methodology/playbooks
- Experience creating and implementing a variety of sales development initiatives including – sales on-boarding, sales training, messaging programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com, sales enablement platforms, sales engagement technologies
- Experience creating and communicating sales enablement strategy to performance improvement metrics
Unique Requirements for Success in this Role:
- Spanish and English Fluency. A Must.
- Creation agent with a strong bias towards action and high level of creativity
- Unique ability to initially scale multiple levels of sales enablement (content creation to 12+ month strategy)
- Strong internal selling skills to driver cross-company contribution towards the sales enablement agenda
- Ability to travel
- University degree, Masters a plus, from accredited University
este oferta en LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1164395742/