Job overview: Working as part of the Sales team to build relationships with investors, franchises, distributors, and potential clients; identifying new business opportunities with clients and to grow B2B relationships ensuring profitability and sustainability at a local/market scale, providing the end customers with solutions through innovation and continuous improvement. Research, identification and approval of key locations to expand the business. You will be responsible for building and developing customer relationships with all departments with Marketing, IT, Supply Chain and Trade/Retail Manager.
Supervise and lead the Business Development Coordinator on the all phases of the opening of store and business in new territories.
· Research potential and current markets to identify new opportunities.
· Define the expansion strategy along with the General Management and design actions to reach the yearly target.
· Design and ensure the update of materials for presentation of the company and franchise conditions to potential partners.
· Identify, prospect and engage Franchisees and Investors.
· Evaluate Business Plans, P&L and proposals from candidates and present their profiles to General Management.
· Travel to new markets to identify potential locations, study the competitors and meet potential leads.
· Manage the negotiation process and define contracts ensuring the company’s interests and confidentiality are legally protected at any time.
· Lead the study and negotiation process of price positioning in a new market ensuring that it is both aligned with the company strategy and driving a comfortable GM for Franchisees/Distributors and Investors.
· Lead and monitor the Business Development coordinator on the process of launching the Brand in a new marketing coordinating all aspects of the process with Supply Chain, Design, furniture order and delivery, trainings, etc…
· Be the main contact person for new franchisees ensuring they are connected to all areas and accompanied through all the opening process until the moment of the first store opening.
· Update and communicate the expansion plan to all the departments involved on weekly basis helping to prioritize deadlines and ensure the customer is opening on time
· Work closely with internal functions to ensure understanding and impact of individual role on all functions/departments and how to maximise output by building relationships across departments.
· Assist in the execution of the defined strategic plan and propose changes that would enable the necessary improvements to guarantee its achievement.
· In order to ensure that the customer strategies are relevant and deliverable, know and analyse the market, customers, consumers and competitors.
· Identify potential new opportunities within the customer.
· Work with customer supply chain and demand planning to ensure availability of products and forecast accuracy.
· Work with suppliers from furniture and cassettes to ensure availability and cost efficiency of furniture for the openings.
· Monitor and lead the Franchise Coordinator on efficient Brand Registration, Product Registration and labelling in any potential new market
Minimal training and experience:
· High performer in current role
· Commercial experience of building new business and profitably growing existing customers business
· Capability to present own label concepts to buyers and to be able to articulate the commercial benefits of working with own label
· Forecast management and simple profit/loss
· Strong presentation skills
The Ideal Candidate:
· Ideally experienced in fashion/retail
· Proven track record in sales of driving growth with existing and new customers
· Confidence to build strong relationships
· Attention to detail and a positive work ethic
· Passionate about personal development and delivering strong results
Esta oferta en LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1462329230/