We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million Euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of 400 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The future plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. And we can not do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?
As the international controller at Jobandtalent you will be responsible for the consolidation process of all of our companies around the world, preparing the account analysis and verifying its alignment with our objectives and budgets.
- To claim and monitor the accountancy and reporting of each country.
- To own and develop our reporting standard.
- To prepare the group’s consolidated financials (Balance-sheet and P&L) and to verify its alignment with the estimated budget.
- To create value by providing insightful analysis & proposals, in order to meet the organization’s global strategy.
- To be a key stakeholder for our group ERP implementation.
- Previous experience in auditing and accounting.
- +10 years of experience in a controller department
- International work experience is highly valued, as well as the required know-how to work under IFRS standards.
- Advanced level using Microsoft Excel and ERP (Oracle NEtsuite preferably).
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- A reliable person committed to getting the job done.
- Fluent in English. Greman or French is certainly an asset
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- Career path development to meet personal and professional expectations.
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation.
- Working together with a highly dynamic and international team