About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
This is made possible due to the technology we have created, which is based on 5 pillars:
- An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
- A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
- A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
- A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
- Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million Euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of 400 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The future plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. And we can not do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?
As our Global VP of Talent, you will be responsible for the smooth implementation of global HR policies, alligned with the business strategy and closely involved in its optimal execution.
- Direct report to C-level and Founders
- Head of sourcing and human resources in all our geographies
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment and HR: planning, sourcing, interviewing and offering, onboarding, training, feedback, performance, development, employee satisfaction, employee communication, employer brand, culture, employee administration and churn
- Full ownership over HR global budget and team and responsible for BP targets on headcount
Requirements and Skills:
- 8-10 years of proven experience in management position
- Passion for HR, talent and people management
- Past experience leading:
- Recruitment or HR teams in high growth environments
- Consulting teams in HR projects
- Operations in companies where talent/ human capital is relevant s
- Excellent track record in well-known startups or companies leaders for their talent capabilities (i.e. Google-Amazon, IBM-Oracle, Top Tier Consulting Firms, P&G, Pharma…)
- Entrepreneurial and bootstrapping mindset
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking
- Highly energetic with a “hands-on / getting things done” attitude, capable of transmitting enthusiasm to both the clients and team
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation