About the Role.
At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving thousands of users who rely on our software to streamline their own business. We know our impact on our clients life/business is huge, so we really look into our mobile software’s simplicity, usability and versatility.
Currently we are re-iterating over our App’s core and rebuilding it, by having an offline first approach using Work Manager API. We introduced Firebase for push notifications, and soon, we were amazed with the metrics it could provide us, so we know our users better and we know we are delivering them a fast product. We also keep an eye on the market, so we pushed ourselves a bit further and we now have a product fully written in Kotlin.
For that reason, we are looking for a curious Android Developer who wants to dream big with us and have a voice in the Android App we are putting in front of our customers. So, if you’re passionate about mobile platforms and about using code to bring user-friendly apps to life, we are looking for you!
What do we expect from you?
- Work on an offline first product
- Interact with RESTful and JSON API’s
- Work with third-party services (like Firebase)
- Use the device sensors, like NFC, GPS and Camera
- Use Git as versioning system
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Be part of the Product team and collaborate with other internal teams to develop new features and improve existing ones
- Keep learning: learn new technologies and trends and don’t be afraid of trying something new
- Speak fluent English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Be a team member.
What do we offer?
- A beer celebration for every new customer we have. We already had 150+ different beers from around the world, but who’s counting, right?
- Besides drinks, we also like to explore the little hidden food serving gems in Porto (‘tascas’) so we do a monthly tour to taste their delicious gastronomy
- A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
- A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks.