We are customer-centric in all that we do.
We ensure an innovative presence of our brands and solutions.
We map and enhance the customer journey with targeted content and superior customer experiences.
We test, learn, optimize.. .
.and we are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager / Deputy Head of Marketing.
What you will do
- Lead website design and content to maximize conversion and drive optimization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve traffic, leads, or revenue.
- Ensure maximum return on marketing spend by providing concrete data measuring progress.
- Set targeted customer acquisition campaigns and plans.
- Translate customer interaction and engagement opportunities into executable business requirements ensuring the user experience.
- Oversee marketing tools, integrations, and syncs. Implementing solutions for marketing automation and bridge with CRM, e-commerce, website optimization tools, data enrichment solutions, and analytics and reporting.
- Coordinate SEO/SEM with external suppliers and the team.
- Act as Deputy supporting the Head of Marketing to drive the Global Marketing strategy, and helps with the development of the team.
What we expect
- Degree in marketing or business.
- At least five years' professional experience in managing and operating large marketing projects or programs in tech / industrial companies.
- Experience developing and executing business plans, managing budgets, and providing operational support.
- Solid knowledge of digital and mobile technologies and content management systems using Typo 3 or WordPress.
- Broad marketing skill-set with a depth of experience across various digital channels, including website design as well as display, video, search, email, social and mobile marketing tactics.
- Extensive familiarity with using customer segmentation and data, test, target and measure marketing campaigns, and advanced, innovative digital strategies.
- Fluent and with strong writing skills in English, and at least one other European or Asian language.
- Results and execution-oriented. Capable of delivering to short and challenging deadlines to keep up with a fast-paced market environment.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and hands-on approach.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%.
What we offer
- A diverse, growing team of 30+ nationalities, and a global network of suppliers, partners and customers across industries.
- A bold strategy and a winning entrepreneurial culture shaping our industry with disruptive digital innovation, proven by our double-digit revenue growth.
- A fast-paced environment with short communication paths and frequent check-ins that foster progress and learning.
- Dynamic projects delivering innovative business models and touchable products with sophisticated sensors, mobile apps and cloud services.
- A flexible organization that builds on your strengths in challenging assignments in which you will grow as a professional.
- A new and modern spacious building and cutting-edge IT infrastructure conducive to both collaborative and individual work.
About us - Founded in 1954, and part of Tectus Group, Proceq is a leading manufacturer of high-quality portable testing solutions. Our vision is to shape the future of
screening and sensing technologies. We use the latest technologies to digitize the inspection and NDT industries and we have taken our portable instruments to the
cloud and manage data using the Screening Eagle from Tectus Dreamlab. We count with strong R&D teams in Switzerland and in Singapore and subsidiaries in Brazil,
United States of America, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, China, Singapore. For additional info: www.proceq.com