Love this opportunity as Content Tech Editor?
So, keep reading!
We are looking for brilliant, responsible and committed people, not for a list of skills, with experience as Content Tech Editor.
While reading the key responsibilities of this role as Content Tech Editor, please consider that our company, Media Interactiva, values ATTITUDE over expertise. Media Interactiva is committed to the BEING aspect of our team and to personal development.
Are you curious and passionate about working in a different company CULTURE?
Even if you don’t feel that you fit the role 100%, please apply if you love improving yourself, and we will grow together! We are passionate about surpassing and challenging ourselves!
Key Responsibilities: what will you do? which will be your challenges?…
- Responsible for all aspects of content, which includes creating, editing, and translations.
- Collaborate with different teams, especially Content and Marketing.
- Work in an international agile atmosphere, providing solutions together with different stakeholders.
- Edit content to meet quality standards.
- Improve the quality of Media Interactiva content.
Basic Qualifications: you must have….
- Native English level. This position requires strong knowledge of English (C2) and the ability to correct syntax errors by non-native speakers of English.
- Experience writing and editing technical material.
- Good organizational skills. You must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Strong communication skills. You will work with item writers from around the world as well as internal teams.
Preferred Qualifications: it would be SUPER if you…
- Are knowledgeable about the IT Certification industry.
- Have worked with IT industry.
- Have taken IT certification exams.
- Understand of agile methodologies and continuous improvement.
What we offer: you will ENJOY and LOVE working at MI, because…
- You will have a salary according to your value contribution.
- You will help people improve their career options by helping them earn technical certifications and improve their skills.
- You will edit with our own platform, we have the best content editing tool.
- You will be able to grow both personally and professionally through a personal Development Plan.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working with agile methodologies in an international environment.
- You will enjoy a stable career because we develop our own successful products and our projects are long-term.
- You will be able to provide your experience and knowledge improving the content of the website, newsletters, posts in social media….
- You will work with the leaders of technology like Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, AWS…and you will help create practice tests to help people learn those technologies.
- You will be responsible for making decisions, participating first-hand in the future of our company.
- Also…. you will have other benefits: remote work, social benefits, flexible working hours, team building activities, emotional mentoring, continuous learning with technical mentoring, etc.
Our hiring process: how do we contact you? how long does the selection process take? …EASY!
- When you share your resume, our Recruiting team will contact you and have a chat about your expectations.
- In a few days, a teamwork area will evaluate your skills and your expectations and we will decide to start your process.
- We like doing agile selections, because if you are the PERSON we are looking for, we want you in the MI-team right away!
- You will have your first personal interview very soon and we will send you our feedback within 24 hours after the interview. You will meet the HR team and the Technical Leaders.
- After the first interview, you will participate in a technical test according to your seniority.
- And lastly, you will have a second personal interview with HR Team based in your and our VALUES.
- If everything goes well, we will make you an offer.
- Finally, here you are! WELCOME!
Follow our social networks, if you want ..... :)