From B2M, we are recruiting for one of our clients, Multinational Company of the Banking Sector , a QA Automation Engineer.
- The candidate will deliver automated solutions for software processes. As a testing automation engineer, you’ll have to work closely with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing testing process automation and frameworks.
- Design and Execute Tests
- Testing automation engineers design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs
- Testing automation engineers analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. They deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Install Databases and Apps
- Testing automation engineers install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Identify Quality Issues
- Testing automation engineers analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Testing automation engineers collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Senior Engineer will cover:
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- QA Tools: SonarQube (administration and new rules creation), Selenium, RPAs…
- 3 to 5 years in development and testing of banking business applications.
- The candidates must have demonstrated proficiency in working with global and local teams, and high qualified development teams.
- The candidates will be able to work in a collaborative environment, organized in scrum, therefore scrum master experience or scrum working is desirable.
- Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, IT or similar.
- English advanced level required
- Automation and robotics
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Programming and coding experience
- Project management
- Agile, cloud and DevOps
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- Development background and demonstrated experience as analyst / technical lead
- Solid knowledge of software engineering, design patterns and software architecture
- Experience on analysis of existing systems from high level architecture to application code review
- Experience with technical documentation, architectural diagram, components, flows, use cases
- Person with solid technical knowledge and able to understand complex business processes and workflows
- Teamwork capacity with multidisciplinary teams
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify risks, resolve conflicts and plan tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of methodologies in applications development (e.g. Agile)
- Demonstrable DevOps-oriented mind-set
- Experience with testing/QA tools
- Experience with Selenium framework and mobile app testing