Remote (Barcelona, España)
Beca/contrato en prácticas
Ingenieros y técnicos
Data Analist - Big Data Developer - Data Scientist
Descripción del puesto
- Support Business strategic and tactical needs with different types of analyses (for example, identifying trends, calculating drivers, estimating the impact of performance improvement initiatives, etc.).
- Mine and analyze large datasets in Excel to be able to scale processes and determine strategic business decisions.
- Draw valid inferences from the data analyzed and prepare structured and self-explanatory reports and both extended and executive presentations to illustrate the outcome of the findings
- Communicate the results of the analyses to various levels of Boxmotions’ management
- Work transversally on specific projects across all company areas to support analyses and implementation of new processes
- Work closely with the founding team and support them in the preparation of reports and presentations for all kind of stakeholders.
- Passion for technology-related products.
- Self-starter and flexibility to work in high demanding and changing environments.
- Results oriented: exceptional ability to identify and summarize problems while providing specific actions to solve them without losing attention to details.
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good judgement, self-empowerment and autonomy.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office Package in general.
- Spanish native/bilingual and English fluent (C1).