For this occasion, we are looking Full Stack Developers PHP for our Madrid office. A person who knows how to develop and maintain the best features and systems required for our e-commerce platform with the right quality and everything ready to support thousands of purchases simultaneously.
- Work closely with the Systems and Operations teams, adopting the best coding practices to improve the performance, quality and security across the platform.
- Make the platform evolve to be able to handle more and better our customers' needs, decreasing the cost and increasing the performance and stability.
- Troubleshoot, debug and refactor following clean code standards.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Follow emerging technologies.
What we offer
- Excellent working environment of healthy people, nice and a bit freaky.
- Referential clients in the international market, with technologically attractive projects.
- 6 month fixed-term contract changing to permanent contract automatically afterwards, no trial period.
- Young and highly qualified team, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Internal and external training, hackathons and other activities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexible schedule: Enter at any time between 9:00 and 10:00 and leave between 18:00 and 19:00.
- Total conciliation between work and family life. Competitive salary adapted to each person's abilities and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, FP II in Computer Science or similar demonstrable.
- English is a must (B2 or higher, certification not required).
- Experience with PHP and LEMP stacks or another scripting language.
- Experience with Linux, Git and MySQL.
- Experience with Laravel or any other modern backend framework.
- Experience with Angular or any other front framework.
- Experience with testing frameworks like PHPUnit / Codeception.
- Strong knowledge in OOP and its design patterns.
- Knowledge of basic security principles.
Nice to have
- Stay up to date with the industry practices, tools and market trends.
- DevOps practices knowledge.
- Sysadmin practices knowledge.
- Ability to review coworkers code.
- Debugging skills.
- PSR / Clean code rules.
Apply for this jobApply for this job Apply with Indeed