€27,000 - €35,000 €/año
Comunicación y marketing
Consultoría estratégica y de negocio
Gestión de proyectos
Descripción del puesto
For this occasion, we are seeking a Business Analyst that is enthusiastic and passionate about e-commerce to work in the Project Management Department.
- Participate in the scoping phase with the client
- Propose the standard solutions to the client questions
- Challenge the stakeholders and reveal factorization needs.
- Organize & create functional specifications
- Participate in the specification break down into user stories
- Specify and create the tests specifications
- Setup and maintain a good communication level with the software development teams
- Support the functional specifications when they are being developed or tested
- Participate in the global platform capitalization (avoid being specific as much as possible, facilitate functional factorization)
What we offer
- Excellent working environment of healthy people, nice and a bit freaky.
- Referential clients in the international market, with technologically attractive projects.
- 6 month fixed-term contract changing to permanent contract automatically afterwards, no trial period
- Young and highly qualified team, where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others.
- Internal and external training, hackathons and other activities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexible schedule: Enter at any time between 9:00 and 10:00 and leave between 18:00 and 19:00.
- Total conciliation between work and family life. Competitive salary adapted to each person's abilities and experience.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Similar experience, or technical experience is appreciated
- 3+ years working in e-commerce
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Fluent in English (possible client facing)
- Excellent writing and communication skills; clear, synthetic and simple formulations
- Comfortable with project mode
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce principles
- Quick understanding of the business needs
- Familiar with the common technical software constraints & problematics