We're hiring a few outstanding Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to contribute to OrbitalAds incredible growth and culture. As an SDR with OrbitalAds, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark in the keyword automation movement where we are completely reinventing a multibillion-dollar industry.
As an SDR, you will be in charge of the first step of the sales cycle by identifying new opportunities and making our business grow. You will be executing prospecting tasks, contacting the right decision-makers by phone and email, as well as LinkedIn
and delivering pitches presenting our company. Your main goal will be to close qualified meetings with those companies, helping the Business Development Managers attract the highest number of clients. In particular you will:
- Identify potential customers that would benefit most from OrbitalAds services.
- You will also be assigned potential leads generated by our marketing team
- Source top quality leads for the next steps of the commercial process. This will require interacting with the prospective clients, normally remotely, to explain the value proposition of OrbitalAds and how it can help the target client be more successful in their own business.
- Your key deliverable will be qualified commercial leads deals in your territory (UK/Europe), for the Account Executive team to generate sales
What do we give you:
- A competitive salary including a performance-based bonus. Salary: 22k + %
- A flexible and fun working environment in the center of Madrid
- A high-growth environment, fostering learning and professional development
- “Best-in-class” colleagues; you’ll work alongside smart people who are hungry to learn and willing to teach you
- You’ll have an opportunity to help create & shape our product and get your hands dirty with proper business-building experience.
- Events with the team – regular parties, happy hours, dinners and fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinion on
- Health cover, transport and food vouchers
What skills and experience do you need?
- Business fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Spanish, German or French is a plus.
- At least some experience in selling services to companies into the European markets. Ideally, you would have former experience selling enterprise solutions in the digital advertisement space so metrics such as CPC, ROI, ROAs are familiar to you.
- Passion for technology and delivering value to customers
- A results-oriented attitude
- Planning & Organization skills
- Education: Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business and Management in an International environment is a plus though not a must-have for the position