We are looking for talented, highly motivated people with a passion for marketing, e-retail and the big challenges to join our e-Retail team and work to help our customers improve their presence and sales in online channels (Amazon, Aliexpress, etc). Knowledge of Amazon Vendor/ Seller Central platforms is a big plus.
What you will be doing
- Identify and understand customer objectives in terms of communication, marketing and e-retail channel strategy.
- Prepare strategic audits and commercial proposals: market research, competitor analysis, etc.
- Be a daily source of proposals and advice for the client portfolio assigned to you by helping to develop tools and new methodologies specific to Retail Media.
- Contribute to pre-sales recommendations by reflecting on adapted and innovative retail media strategies.
- Be in contact with the international e-retail team to develop, expand and reinforce the Spanish market.
- Create and optimize all product listings as far as title, descriptions, bullets points, etc.
- Create and optimize enhanced product page content (A+ page) and Brand Stores across all e-Retail channels.
- Manage day to day Sponsored Ad campaigns for your client and engage directly exchange with them as their main contact.
- Be responsible for regular optimisations of the accounts and follow-up performance and budgets.
- Elaborate reportings and analysis: run reports on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Presentation of the results to your clients.
- Share and exchange your work with e-Retail teams.
- Participate in the writing of content on transversal subjects (e.g. publication of research works, writing articles and business cases).
What we are looking for
- Your values:
- Empathy: You value our coworker’s feelings first.
- Collaboration: You believe people are smarter as a diverse team.
- Engagement: You are biased to action.
- Customer obsession: You go the extra mile for our clients.
- Problem solving: You love answering complex questions.
- Proactivity: You never expect anybody to solve a problem for you. You do it yourself.
- Your Education:
- Master’s degree in the digital sector.
- Your Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position is beneficial.
- Your Skills:
- An understanding of the e-Retail ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor and Amazon Seller Central platforms is a big plus: back office inside out, prices, products upload, ARA, orders, EDI implementation, agreements, chargeback management, etc.
- Mastery of PPC Basic concepts (Budgets, Bids, Products, KPIs, etc.).
- Knowledge of PPC interfaces (Google Ads, Amazon Sponsored Ads).
- SEO knowledge: keyword research, etc.
- MS Office mastery (Excel, PPT,).
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Effective writing skills. Must be able to adapt communication style to suit different types of products and generate quality content to create SEO friendly product pages.
- Attention to detail. Should be able to develop accurately written materials.
- Curiosity, a drive to innovate, and a passion for digital.
- Your Language Mastery:
- Good Spanish skills are a must.
- Fluent in English is a must, as you will be in contact with the international e-retail team.
Why you should join us:
- It’s the place to be: data and its application in marketing is a hot topic. It’s the type of success that everyone wants on their resume.
- Knowledge: with Artefact you will build a true technical expertise while leveraging the methodologies and rigor of consulting.
- Entrepreneurial environment: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
- Flexibility: both teleworking and coworking options.
Come join us!