We are seeking an E-Commerce Manager that will lead our direct-to-consumer strategy. He/she will be a data-driven performance marketing leader and champion of 3INA’s digital direct-to-consumer strategy. This critical role leads on-line sales/marketing efforts that will directly drive further company growth via our own website and e-tailers. This position will have significant positive impact on the digital standing of the business and will interface with sales and branding teams and will report to the Marketing Director.
3INA was born with a view to disrupt. Responding to a generation who approached makeup in a fresh, fearless and democratic way, is a brand that is playful, built on confident aesthetics, and with a commitment to delivering premium products at an affordable price. Welcome to 3INA!
If you are interested in joining our brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Heavy experience in omni-channel advertising and marketing strategies to drive DTC e-commerce sales.
- Deep e-commerce growth marketing experience, including all channels related to digital marketing (e.g., email marketing, paid social, affiliate, SEO, etc.)
- Lead all aspects of e-commerce business including planning, content strategy and development, marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
- Has an understanding of best-in-class digital marketing programs that will achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Accountable for the performance of the company brand sites as well as e-tailers accounts.
- Responsible for the digital business P&L, budget forecasting and planning.
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy and operational plan with clear KPIs to drive revenue, conversion, retention, AOV, etc.
- Analysis, monitoring and optimization of all digital channels according to objectives set on the digital marketing plan based on measurement tools (Google Analytics, CRM, Google Search Console, etc).
- Weekly reporting of digital strategy and sales against targets.
- Identify and manage various new agency partners including digital marketing agency, performance agencies and web developer agency.
- Interfacing with Marketing/Creative team to insure development and delivery of required photo/video/graphics and other creative assets are complete and to create campaigns, test offers and messaging, and maximize performance.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in DTC / ecommerce / performance marketing space.
- Preferably someone who has built and grown marketing teams across all these functions.
- Results oriented person with proven experience in SEO, Adwords, e-mail marketing, Social Media, etc.
- Entrepreneurial minded and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Google analytics and other reporting systems.
- HTML knowledge.
- Shopify domain is a plus.
- Experience in beauty industry a strong plus.
- Proficiency in English.
Sound like a good fit? Please send your resume througth linkedin, and do not forget to attach your resume. 3INA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.