As a key member to the marketing department, you’ll create thoughtful, compelling content that articulates the Plytix brand. In this role you’ll be the voice of Plytix and make sure that the Plytix culture and virtues are clearly communicated across all channels. We believe that everything we do is part of our branding, even down to every single email. This is why it is important that we communicate consistently and with one voice through a multi-channel content strategy — one that encompasses website content, customer stories, sales enablement, videos, ad creatives, social media and more. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the retail industry and working closely with some of the most amazing brands in the world.
Working for Plytix
If you consider yourself ambitious with an insatiable drive and a “whatever it takes” attitude, Plytix may just be the right place for you. You’ll be joining a team of unique individuals with a common set of virtues.
We believe that honesty and reliability are baseline expectations. Our users need to know their product data is in good hands and that they can trust our advice. It all starts with being upfront and transparent from the get-go.
We believe that knowledge is power, and also that knowledge is never dormant. We constantly train and work systematically to make continuous improvements in every corner of the organization. All so we can stay on top of our game.
We believe that kindness and service go hand-in-hand. Whether you’re a colleague or a user, you’ll find yourself among people who are positive, open, and ready to help out, whatever the challenges may be.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. That is why we’ve made our technologies and services accessible for everyone, big or small. Our playbook for addressing grey area situations is simple: “Apply common sense and be fair.”
- Writing: Hungry to write content including website content, ad creatives, customer stories, etc.
- Storytelling: Turn story ideas into high quality content. You find unique perspectives and create engaging narratives.
- Narrative Direction: Be able to figure out what stories and ideas our audience needs to hear, before they know they need to hear them.
- Content Direction: Help develop and execute on a content strategy to establish Plytix as a thought leader in the industry
- Production/Project Management: Collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer success teams to deliver content that supports Plytix go-to-market goals.
- Research: You love to deep dive into a complex topic and come out an expert, especially with eCommerce related theories.
- Analysis: You have the ability to turn marketing data into useful insights, and presenting those insights to audiences and the management team.
- Audio/Video Content: Be comfortable in front of a camera and have outstanding presentation skills for audio as well as video
- A portfolio with a variety of exceptional writing and polished work.
- A student of endless curiosity with a growth mindset
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing, copywriting, or adjacent work.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, startups is a plus
- Ability to channel a voice and modulate tone.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- An eye for novel design and marketing concepts.
- Basic audio/video editing skills is a plus.
Why work at Plytix?
- You’ll be joining an amazing culture with bright and friendly colleagues
- You’ll have purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
- Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equal
- You can work from home or from our offices in Malaga or Copenhagen
- You’ll be offered a competitive full-time salary
- Flexible working hours and unlimited remote days
- You’ll get catered, free lunches and unlimited ice creams when working from the office
- Amazing perks (differs depending of the which office you belong to)