As a Junior Account Executive, you are the face of Plytix to all prospects. As the prospect’s trusted advisor, you will demonstrate competency by being an expert in the PIM and e-Commerce market, and provide them with solutions that will fit their needs, whilst closing deals. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at one of the fastest growing companies in the retail industry and working closely with some of the most amazing brands in the world.
Working for Plytix
If you consider yourself ambitious with an insatiable drive and a “whatever it takes” attitude, Plytix may just be the right place for you. You’ll be joining a team of unique individuals with a common set of virtues.
We believe that honesty and reliability are baseline expectations. Our users need to know their product data is in good hands and that they can trust our advice. It all starts with being upfront and transparent from the get-go.
We believe that knowledge is power, and also that knowledge is never dormant. We constantly train and work systematically to make continuous improvements in every corner of the organization. All so we can stay on top of our game.
We believe that kindness and service go hand-in-hand. Whether you’re a colleague or a user, you’ll find yourself among people who are positive, open, and ready to help out, whatever the challenges may be.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. That is why we’ve made our technologies and services accessible for everyone, big or small. Our playbook for addressing grey area situations is simple: “Apply common sense and be fair.”
- Qualify all prospects diligently and manage relationships effectively to ensure maximum impact and customer satisfaction.
- Discover each prospect’s pain points and provide solutions to improve their processes.
- Actively engage with each lead via telephone, email, and video adding value with each interaction.
- Conduct online demos of Plytix PIM for key stakeholders and decision-makers including CEO, VP's, Directors, Managers, etc.
- You will be responsible for working with clients from around the world (some late evening may be required)
- Become a PIM master quickly and deepen your product knowledge over time.
- Manage the entire sales process from qualification to contract negotiation.
- Create sales-enablement material to further support the sale process.
- Create personalized proposals.
- Stay on top of pipeline, log activities, and ensure detailed notes are present for each contact.
- Ensure that everything you do has the underlying goal of our clients receiving the best in class advice and customer service.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced sales or customer service role.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication/presentation skills.
- High level of empathy with the ability to easily discover clients’ needs and address them.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion to close clients.
- Ability to communicate complex processes simply.
- Ability and desire to perform and succeed in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Warm friendly personality.
- Strong team player.
- Understand that this is not a 9 am - 5 pm Job. We work with many companies overseas, so some late evenings will be required.
Why work at Plytix?
- You’ll be joining an amazing culture with bright and friendly colleagues
- You’ll have purpose and plenty of opportunities to grow from day one
- Your ideas will be heard and you’ll belong to a team where everyone is treated equal
- You’ll be working from our brand new office in the centre of Malaga, Spain
- You’ll be offered a competitive full-time salary plus bonus
- Flexible working hours and unlimited remote days
- You’ll get catered free lunches and snacks when working from the office
- Amazing perks like private health insurance etc.