We are OSITO&co, the creators of the alcohol gummy bears: a fast-growing startup on a mission to disrupt the spirit industry. Many call us the “The Tiktok of alcohol beverages.” Our team is based in Bilbao, proudly young and advised by champions from the top companies in the alcoholic and food industry.
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will report to the CEO and work closely to the Executive Team to support OSITO's mission being responsible for our Vision and Long-term Plan for Marketing and overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities.
This is a role for a talented leader, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Marketing function across all countries, including branding, positioning, lead generation, PR, communication, product marketing and customer journey.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, outstanding communication skills, self-motivation, sound judgment and the ability to partner with employees from different backgrounds across all functions and levels of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- You will lead, guide, coach and inspire our Marketing team (5 people) and be able to attract and retain the best talent.
- Manage and control the execution of the Marketing Budget.
- Design and coordinate our strategic positioning and branding initiatives.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product marketing, branding, lead generation, customer journey, lead generation, communications etc.) for different verticals and regions and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer or Marketing Director for a product B2C company or similar role.
- Solid experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.) both national and international.
- Genuinely passionate about Customer research, is obsessed with understanding customer needs and how we can better help our customers to be successful.
- A solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels.
- Leadership, with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) in both Spanish and English.
- A hands-on leader with the ability to attract a highly motivated and talented team of A-players.
- Ability to inspire a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun and having a strong work ethic, is a self-starter and is willing to do what it takes to deliver.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge and previous experience working in the international alcoholic industry.
- Experience scaling a Marketing department for a Startup company.
- Other languages (preferably German or Russian).
- Postgraduate, Master or complementary training in Marketing.
- High organizational capacity with experience working with task management tools.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the adventure.