Position Brand Manager (Spain)
Reports into Marketing Director
We are looking for an amazing Brand Manager who will be in charge of increasing the brand awareness of Just Eat in Spain, making sure our brand is loved and favoured by potential prospects as much as existing customers, and being the evangelist for our brand and its core values across the business. This is a key hire for the marketing team, in a context of intense competition.
The successful candidate will have to work with internal teams and agencies to build integrated campaigns that will resonate with consumers and drive orders.
We are after a well-rounded smart individual who is highly collaborative and ready to roll their sleeves up to get the job done.
This position has two direct reports.
Required Skills And Experience
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop the marketing strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the Global brand team to ensure all centrally-produced campaigns and assets are adapted to the Spanish market
- In charge of defining, planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that support our key business objectives, from brand awareness to local activations
- Align with the Performance Marketing Manager to ensure media is booked in line with our creative vision and that assets are adhere to channel best practice
- Be the gatekeeper of the Just Eat brand in Spain, making sure communications and actions from marketing and other teams adhere to our brand strategy and values
- Build a deep understanding of how our brand is perceived by consumers and restaurants, from competitor monitoring to surfacing insights from data (quantitative and qualitative) - working closely with the Insights team
- Drive the consumer and corporate PR strategy for Just Eat Spain
- Devise and deliver our content strategy through owned channels (blog, organic social) and make sure all copywriting is inline with our brand tone of voice
- Manage and mentor a team of two people (one Senior designer and one Content and Social Manager)
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in marketing and brand management
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets (including television)
- Experience in delivering high impact integrated campaigns
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and galvanise creative talent into producing impactful ideas
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills - ability to influence, inspire and motivate your peers
- Experience motivating agencies and making them work collaboratively on shared projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience leading team members from different teams towards delivering integrated campaigns
- Experience working in a matrix environment, taking guidance from central teams and adapting processes and guidelines to your functional area
- Rigorous and organized, with keen attention to detail
- Experience using data and insights to adapt and flex your strategy, in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication in Spanish. Your English is professional in writing as well as speaking
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here .
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.