Infraspeak develops the most efficient, flexible and user-friendly software to excel at facility and asset management. We use the most advanced web, mobile and IoT technologies to radically increase control and productivity of our customers, reducing bureaucracy, risks and costs.
We were born in Porto, Portugal, but in just a few years in the market we are growing fast, having already hundreds of customers in 3 continents and world’s leading investors from Portugal, United Kingdom and the USA, so we want to invest in our team to keep growing.
About the Role
At Infraspeak, we have developed a great product, serving hundreds of clients who rely on our software to streamline their own business.
At this time we want to strengthen our Integration team. Infraspeak already integrates with many other softwares, from big to small, across a large range of industries like hotels, technical assistance, factories, food chains etc, and we have many more in the pipeline.
We’re looking for a new member for our agile integrations team, tasked with planning and developing new integrations with current and new clients. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies and with good communication skills as he will also contact with our clients.
What do we expect from you?
● Experience in integrations with other softwares
● A good knowledge on how the web works
● Understanding of JSON and RESTful web services
● Good knowledge of SQL and Git
● Comfortable with different types of business rules and easy to assimilate them
● Experience with Laravel, TDD and with Docker is a plus
● Assist in Product Management with roadmapping and integration definition
● Some level of experience in Agile methodologies
● Keep learning: learn new technologies and don’t be afraid of trying something new
● Speak fluent English and be a team member.
What do we offer?
● Flexible working hours, competitive salary and perks
● A startup environment, where you will see the company (and yourself) grow beyond a dozen people to a worldwide reference in the field (some people call it ambition, we call it focus)
● A nurturing environment, at Founders Founders, right next to the top startups in Porto, Portugal
● A balanced work environment where you will have autonomy, responsibility, ownership and freedom to make mistakes and to learn from them
● Regular events to promote knowledge sharing and team engagement.